Uniquely Qualified For Us.
Representative Beth Beskin graduated cum laude from Tulane University, earning her degree in Geology. She earned a Masters of Science from the University of New Orleans, a law degree from Louisiana State University, and has been inducted into the L.S.U. Law Center Hall of Fame.
Her community leadership, both present and recent past, includes:
- Board of Directors of Atlanta Memorial Park Conservancy, Chair of the Watershed Subcommittee
- Board of Directors Vice President of Brandon Neighborhood Association
- Vice-Chair of Region 3 Planning Board of Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Princeton Parents’ Committee (2009-2012)
- Sustaining member of Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.
Beth is a partner in the law firm of Cohen Cooper Estep & Allen, practicing family law and estate planning. She and her husband, Dr. Jim Beskin, an orthopedic surgeon, have two young adult daughters, Alison and Claire. The Beskins are active members of First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta where Beth has taught Sunday school.